10 BEST 5G MOBILE PHONES TO BUY IN 2019
What improvements do 5G bring to the table?
- Greater speed, projected at 10-100 x faster than 4G (Strictly speaking the average speeds would be better than that of what we get in 4G).
- Better stability in connection.
- Lower latency indicating shorter response time from servers would be shortened
- Higher bandwidth facilitates the handling of more devices in a network.
- The implication goes beyond faster browsing and download speeds. 5G would gear up the Mixed Reality experience, Edge computing, and better delivery of web-based services.
In case you are interested, we have covered 5G in detail in a separate article.
In case you plan on sticking with your phone for a couple of years and don’t want to miss on
Best 5G mobile phones of 2019 and top upcoming 5G mobile phones in India
2. Huawei Mate X
Apart from Sunrise, the Oppo Reno 5G phone will be compatible with China Mobile phones, Swisscom, Telstra, Optus, and Singtel networks.